Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Another 365 Days Around the Sun Begins


Goodbye 2012...
We were going to join the festivities downtown last night, but opted instead for a quiet night at home.  So here's the condensed version of our night...

Sharing ‘2012 adventures’ around dinner table ~ Baked Potato Soup ~ puppy chow mix ~ words with friends ~ Jumanji ~ Hide and go seek ~ We Bought a Zoo ~ more Hide and go seek ~ Homemade Cherry Limeade ~ Zingers ~ Laughter ~  Sister Slumber Party 

How lucky are we to welcome in the new year with these two cuties!?! #cherrylimeade #2013begins

Hello 2013...

  • I will continue to cherish the moments of this journey...because moments are all we have...to live, to hold, to cherish. 
  • I will continue to invest in relationships. That is where life is the happiest...shared with others.
  • I will continue to keep my eyes wide opened to all the ways the God gives me glimpses of heaven while on this earth. 
  • I will continue to pay attention to the dreams God has placed in my heart. And I will take small, attainable steps towards those dreams.  Want to join me? I'm starting Holley Gerth's "Do What You Can" Plan today...

"Do What You Can" Plan, The (Ebook Shorts): 21 Days to Making Any Area of Your Life Better


No comments: