Friday, December 31, 2010

Just a few Christmas Moments

A few things I wanted to remember about this Christmas...

- My (almost) 2-year old nephew saying "so much" when I told him "Aunt Cathy loves you!"
- Sarah saying the favorite thing she got for Christmas was love, laughter and celebrating Jesus' birthday - then her DSi.
- Morgan leaving a note for Santa that said "My sister made this book. it is good. I think you should read it." It was called "The Gingerbread Princess"
- My mom making her yummy homemade hot fudge sauce, not once, but twice!
- Staying up til the wee hours of the morning one night just talking and laughing about nothing in particular with Mike.
- My neice staying the night and all 3 girls sleeping in one twin bed. Giggling and singing and telling stories. Too cute!

Of course there were other memories - but for some reason, my heart wanted to capture these ones tonight. 

2010 has been a wonderful year and I look forward to living deeply and fully in 2011!

No comments: