Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quote for the Day

I like listening to my girls have a conversation in the back seat of the car. They often forget I'm listening and talk freely. This morning, the conversation went something like this:

Morgan (to Sarah): Try to NOT look at the clock today, it will make the day go faster.
Sarah (to Morgan): No, it will not  make the day go faster, it will just make the day seem to go faster!
Me (chuckling to myself and thinking): Sarah is without a doubt her daddy's girl...so literal. It so sounded like something he would say to me, "You know, you can't make time go any faster..." Oh I love them both...and their 'literal'ness! And I'm glad Morgan talks/thinks a bit more like me, so I am not all alone! :)

2 comments:

Danavee said...

Love it. I hope I get to know Sarah next year.

Cathy said...

And I really hope Sarah gets to know you next year!! :)