Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Morgan

Morgan and I hung out tonight. We had the best dinner of ever (her words)...tacos and cheesy fiesta potatoes from Taco Bell. We decided to call it our 'Convoy dinner' and eat it every time we volunteered at Convoy of Hope.

Tonight we went and packaged beans at Convoy of Hope. The beans are being sent to both Haiti and Chile to help earthquake victims. As we were leaving she said "That was a lot of fun." Yes, my daughter, it was a lot of fun hanging out with you and helping others!

I also just had to say that Morgan wrote a note on a napkin and hid it in my lunchbox today. It said, "Mom I love you. I hope you are having a fun day today. Love, Morgan" Oh, sweetie, you are so thoughtful!

Thursday I'm going to be the mystery reader in her class and I'm looking forward to surprising her! I love sharing life with her. Morgan, my life is fuller because you are a part of it!

No comments: