Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inspiration (for God-Sized Dreamers)

It's Tuesday! Time to link up with others over at Holley Gerth's Site for a little God-Sized Dreaming. I'm excited about today's linkup that was to Find a God-sized dream story that inspires you and share it. I can't wait to read all these beautiful stories today!

I remembered hearing this story on the news, Homeless to Harvard. I hope you take 2 minutes to watch it.  To dream of attending an ivy league school and overcoming incredible odds to make it a reality! I hope she's loving the reality of her dream right now! She inspires me. 

Psst - if you're dreaming a God-Sized Dream, check out Holley's new book that is releasing in just a few days! I got an advanced copy and let me tell you, it's like eating a decadent dessert you don't really want to finish 'cuz it's soo good (I'm thinking cheesecake factory here!).

4 comments:

Peg Bean said...

What an awesome story. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Larson said...

So inspired by this today! Loved the video clip! Thanks for sharing, Cathy. Praying for you, my sweet dream-team sister. Hope you have an amazing week to come :)

Mel said...

What a powerful story...thank you for sharing! Keeping you in my prayers, sweet friend. Blessings! :)

Amy said...

Amazing story....thanks for posting it.