|Stuck on the bridge for 20 minutes today trying to get back to|
Missouri, had this view of the Arch! Beautiful Clouds today! I wonder
how many times I've crossed the Mighty Mississippi in the past 16 years?!
So, it's a toss up, which one of these things caused the most laughter...
- Chinese Fire Drill
- Bubble Gum blowing contest
- All 4 of us going down a slide at the same time
And these were definitely the most yummy...
- Buying Ice cream
- Getting slushies
The hardest ones...
- Saying the alphabet backwards
- Thinking of A to Z memories from our trip
The ones we got the most exercise from...
- Finding a geocache
- Playing Tag at a rest area
And lastly some of the cutest pictures...
- Stopping an advertised billboard (the world's largest rocking chair!)
- Getting girls picture next to a statue (Jesse James)
- Running through a field (which happened to be at the giant cross we always drive by)
Yes, there is definitely joy in the journey, if you take time to enjoy it!