Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4th

I read an article several years ago, and I've always remembered the article, although don't ask me where I read it, or who to the give the credit to, 'cuz I don't remember that!
It talked about how March 4th is the only day of the year that is a command.  To March Forth - Walk Forward - Move.  I kinda like it. A day to renew/recommit to new year resolutions that have been slipping. A day to begin something new. A day to move forward in any area of life you may be stuck.  
At this stage of my life - I'm currently looking at my life purpose - asking, "Why has God placed me on earth?!" One amazing online resource I've discovered to help me  'march forth' in this area is www.chazown.com - It has free short video clips, and free tools to help you towards this goal. I'm also reading the book, and we're working through it in our small group bible study, which makes it even better - but if you don't have either of those - it's still a great resource to work on - on your own! Check it out!

No comments: