Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Weekend

I know I've mentioned it before, but I really love pinterest.com! I find so many really fun ideas. And what's the point of actually finding the ideas (and pinning them) if you never use them?! So, since we were home this weekend...I've been inspired to try several of them!

First we made this cute, easy garland to decorate for Valentine's Day.
Pinned Image

Then we made mailboxes for the girl's door out of....drum roll please...old VHS cases!

So needless to say, we've been sharing notes all weekend! Then we searched and searched for the perfect valentine day cards to make for school parties.

Finally, I'm making two pinterest recipes for our small group bible study tonight.

Hot Cocoa Cake in the Crockpot...
Pinned Image
And  Cheddar Bacon Dip (aka Crack)...
Pinned Image
I made the dip one other time. It was really good!

Seriously, I am in love with pinterest. It makes me smile and inspires creativity! What's not to love?!

No comments: