Monday, January 23, 2012

Inspiration

As I've said before, I LOVE quotes. I needed a few to inspire me today. Here's what I found...

  • Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. ~Wayne Dyer
  • You can't discover new oceans unless you have the courage to leave the shore. Anonymous  
  • If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    Henry David Thoreau
  • We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes. John F. Kennedy
  • A Ship in harbor is safe - but that is not what ships are for. - John A. Shedd, Salt from My Attic
  • Follow your passion, and success will follow you. - Terri Guillements
  • Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. - Attributed to Howard Thurman
  • I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. Author Unknown

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, sweet friend. I needed to hear those today, too! We need to talk soon. Hope you're having a great day. :-)

Unknown said...

Oops! Thought it would show my name in the comment above. Sorry! (Angela)