Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pity Party

I'm throwing my own little pity party, so if you'd like to join me, read on. If you'd rather pass on the invite, well I can't blame you.

I feel m.i.s.e.r.a.b.l.e. - and I fear that I may have finally developed seasonal allergies. I've been taking BOTH claritin and sudafed for the past 2 days and I can still barely breathe. My eyes are itchy, watery, I'm all stuffed up, sneezing, even my ears feel full at times, and my teeth hurt (not sure about that one). I've gone thru over a box of kleenex in the past 24 hours. I checked what pollen is high right now - Oak Trees - Oh yah, I have at least a dozen of them out my backdoor - LOVE THEM the other 11 months of the year, blaming them for my current condition at the moment (I need something to blame!) And the worst part, it's a GORGEOUS weekend!! I can't even sit out on our deck!  And last night, BOTH girls stayed over at a friend's house and what did I do from 4:30 last night til 8:00 this morning - stay in bed, feeling more dead than alive!! And today, Mike is heading to the races with some friends - so the girls and I could have a fun evening ahead of us, except I feel terrible. I'm just feeling grumpy and down and discouraged. That's all. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Danavee said...

Awww :( I'm sorry. Feeling bad on the weekends is the worst.

Thanks for your website suggestion for coupons. Also, I've heard about those Walgreen's rewards. I'm gonna have to check it out!