Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Memories

So my Thanksgiving day starts with Mike rolling over and saying "I'm thankful for you today...you're the best part of my life!". Wow, how can my day get better than that? :)

All day long Morgan kept saying "I love Thanksgiving Day...it's my favorite." She loved helping make the food and the "fancy" table (she liked the wine glasses), but more than that I think she was trying to say she enjoyed relaxing and just being together as family. Wow!

And then when we went Ice Skating in the afternoon, Sarah just kept giggling and trying to "catch me" on the ice. Both Morgan and Sarah quickly found their "ice skating legs" again and we all had fun flying across the ice!

Thanksgiving is not a time of the year, but an attitude of the heart.

No comments: