Sunday, November 2, 2008

100 Channels

Today we got satellite TV. So, what's the big deal? Well the most channels we have ever had in 14 years of marriage is 5. Yes, just five! We've used the antenna that came with our TV, until today. It's been kinda fun really...and saved us literally 1000's of dollars. But with the whole switch over to digital...we just can't get used to watching pixelated TV thru our antenna/converter box. Mike is excited about getting Monday Night Football now, the girls are thrilled that we have Disney in our house and I can't wait to watch some of my favorites on HGTV. I'm sure we'll watch a bit too much TV for awhile, but I'm hopeful that we'll still shut the TV off from time to time and keep enjoying all the other fun things we love to do!

1 comment:

Anna Casey said...

Oh, enjoy!

We are just getting ready to turn our cable off to save some money next year. I know we'll miss it!