Saturday, March 2, 2013

"You're Made for A God-Sized Dream"

  
If you have a dream in your heart - I HIGHLY recommend this book, "You're Made for A God-Sized Dream" by Holley Gerth!! It is like eating a decadent dessert you don't really want to finish -- I sit down to read several chapters - and I have to stop because the truth, the encouragement, the practical exercises, the beauty of her words causes my soul to simply pause, reflect and soak it all in. Her book is giving me momentum and so much encouragement towards my dreams! You won't be disappointed! :) I think I have dog-eared and highlighted more pages in this book than not! Oh, and warning - you will find yourself smiling to yourself as you read this book - it's like a hug from your BFF! I'm so glad I was able to get an advanced copy!

No comments: