Friday, September 19, 2008

Life

Ok, I may be repeating myself a lot lately in my blog, but as I tell my girls often, "my heart is just full". It will be good to start my job on Monday and not have all this extra time for dwelling!

I keep telling myself...life will just keep getting better. The sweet moments will just keep coming. Even though everything has been changing, and it's made me very sad at times, I continue forward with hope. I really do look forward to discovering the next chapter of my life here on Earth. But today, I just keep asking myself, "Does life really get better than.... cuddling for an extra hour in the morning because, hey, why not?, sitting at the park with your best friends watching your kids play, having tea parties at a table and chair much too small for me, taking naps in the afternoon, reading story after story in our fort made from blankets, and taking the dollies for walks in the park?" Because right now at this moment, sometimes it's hard to imagine life being better than that. I am so thankful to Mike, to God, that I've had these precious years with my girls. I wouldn't trade them for anything! They went by much too quickly, but I'm thankful I did my best to treasure the times when I could!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thanks for the reminders. I get too easily frustrated during this time at home with the girls. You always know how to stop and smell the roses. Thanks for sharing your perspective.