Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anniversary via Instagram

So, tomorrow Mike and I have been married for 18 years. I'm still crazy about him. And he's still crazy about me. And really, marriage doesn't get much better than that!  Darian & Beau kept the girls for the weekend...so Mike and I had a quiet relaxing weekend to ourselves! Need I say more?!

We tried three new (to us) resturaunts in town this weekend - Tasia, Nonna's, and Brair's. (LOVED them ALL!) We rarely eat out, except for Wendy's and Pizza, so this was a real treat! :) We also caught a double feature at the drive-in, went for a walk, stumbled upon a car show downtown, and visited Japanese Stroll Gardens. It was definitely a perfectly beautiful weekend celebrating our love.

Here are some pictures via Instagram...

Sweet kids of ours. But I'm still glad I'm not spending this anniversary weekend with them.
A Message from our Sweet Girls on our Chalkboard wall.

Anniv weekend
Relaxing in the Hammock

Happiness
Happiness in a vase

So glad I said "I do" 18 years ago. #happilyeverafter
And here we are 18 years after "I do"

No comments: