Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Good Stuff Guide

A year or so ago, I fell in love with this website, www.thegoodstuffguide.com. I love the articles she has on here. Just happy and fun, featuring great ideas, interesting products and toys. And the fun part is that she's been featuring some of my ideas on her site! :) I must admit, it is fun to see others LOVE my ideas and share them around! And she's even asked me if she can share my ideas on a more regular basis! Ummm, yay!! Thanks, Heidi!


If you're interested, you can sign up, on the website, for email or RSS feed so you don't miss any of the inspiration and fun! You can also find The Good Stuff Guide on facebook.

Here are the articles of mine she has already posted! (Is it okay that I'm smiling as I type this?!)

Our Christmas Stocking Tradition

Our Thanksgiving Tradition

Our A to Z Summer Fun

No comments: