Friday, July 22, 2011

Family Fun Magazine

I only receive one magazine subscription. It's to Family Fun. I LOVE this magazine and I always find at least one activity to do with the girls.  As soon as I saw the stained glass window project...I knew we were doing it! Here's the link on how do this project: http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/non-staining-glass-1019768/ - I also LOVE their website - I always go there for cool projects!  This project is super easy...cover window with saran wrap, tape edges with painter's tape, tear up tissue paper, glue on window (I watered down glue w/water (half/half) for them to glue them on with). It kept them busy for a couple of hours! I thought they turned out super cute and the summer sun looks beautiful shinning thru them! What magazine subscriptions do you love?!

No comments: