Here's what the front of the menu says:
Welcome to St. Patty’s Diner - - Where you will experience a four-course dining experience filled with mystery, silliness and giggles galore.
Follow the directions and choose your items for each course. You will need to fill out both forms the same – one for you to keep and one for Chef O’Malley.
Our apologies, Chef O’Malley doesn’t speak English very well, so you will have to translate the menu yourself. May the luck of the Irish be with you!
Here's the items on the menu. They only read/see the item not in ( ). It's a Mystery, they don't know what they will be served until it comes.
- St. Patty's Golden Nuggets (chicken nuggets)
- Green Logs (green beans)
- Lucky Puddle (ranch dip - turned green)
- Leprechaun Clouds (green mashed potatos)
- Bouncy Balls (green grapes)
- Leprechaun Gold (lemon jello squares)
- Irish Hay Mover (fork)
- Leprechaun Shovel (spoon)
- O’Saw (knife)
- Leprechaun Sheet (napkin)
- Leprechaun Pillow (roll)
- Lucky Squares (butter)
- Lucky Raindrops (green juice)
- Rainbow (sprinkles for icecream)
- Irish Snow (mint ice cream)