Friday, September 17, 2010

Just a few reasons...

Here are just a few reasons I've appreciated my husband this week -
  • At this moment he is downstairs singing karaoke with the girls and their friends.
  • 10 minutes after our small group bible study left, I walked into the kitchen and found it all cleaned up.
  • He's believed in and encouraged me to pursue my dreams of writing. He's excited for me and the writing competition I entered. He told me that I'll be the first to know when they've declared a winner 'cuz they will be calling me to say I won!
  • He took 2 hours of vacation time to take the dog to her surgical consult with me.
  • He paused to reminisce with me about our first date 19 years ago.
  • He packed my lunch last night.
  • He gave me numerous back rubs.
  • When I was stressed he asked, "What can I do to help?"
  • He made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion.

Life is just sweet with him by my side!!

No comments: