Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Amazing Husband

Everyday Mike gives me at least a dozen reasons or more to appreciate him! It's hard for me to put into words all the ways I appreciate him, but today, I just wanted to pause and share a few of the projects he's done around our home the past year and half. He never has a pre-made kit, he just figures it out in his head and makes it. I am so proud of him and his ability to make stuff like this and so appreciative of his willingness to try these many projects I come up with! Let's see, next project? Build some benches with all the bricks that we have laying around!

Most recent project: Coat Rack in Laundry Room (Winter 10)


Hard to get a good picture of this, but he built playhouse and swingset for girls (Spring 09)


Fireplace he designed and put in our basement (Fall 09)


Bench he built in our kitchen (Summer 08)

No comments: