- The easy transition the girls made
- Finding a job at the schools which allows me to be home when the girls are
- Mike continues to enjoy his job at the crime lab and actually enjoys the challenges that arise with his new position
- I'm still married to the greatest husband who is the bestest daddy ever!
- Good neighbors, new friendships growing
- Northpoint Church
- A new puppy
- A quieter year for reflection
- I'm still in awe that the God of the Universe has time to meet me in the quiet places of my soul
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
One Year Reflections
Where has this past year gone? One year ago we were sitting in a new house, in a new town, starting over, trying to get painting done before the moving truck arrived with our "stuff". Here we are a year later, moving on with life. Things I'm thankful for this past year...