Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heather's Birthday

Today, my sister-in-law, should be celebrating her 35th birthday. She should still have her whole life ahead of her. How sad her life was ended at only age 22. I wonder if she would have fell in love, if she would have had kids. I wonder if she had dreams she would have pursued. I wonder if she'd still love eating fajitas and playing phase 10. I bet she'd still make me laugh until my sides hurt. I miss her. I know I shouldn't really be sad when she's spending eternity in Heaven...the past 13 years have been wonderful for her...and yet I still get a lump in my throat when I pause and miss her.

Also, look at this amazing coincidence:

Morgan's birthday (6/19) is the day before Mike's brother Jeff's birthday (6/20)
Sarah's birthday (2/11) is the day before Mike's brother Ken's birthday (2/12)
and now our newest niece, Meghan (7/22) birthday is the day before Mike's sister Heather's birthday (7/23)

Happy Birthday Heather!

No comments: