Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lovin' the Internet

I LOVE THE INTERNET! It's hard to believe that 15-20 years ago or so the Internet was a new concept...because I use it everyday...to easily check weather, check my bank account, keep up with my friends on their blogs. I really don't know the last day that went by that I didn't use the Internet. It is one of the most useful and fun resources that I use all the time. Like last night, it's 9:30 and I'm putting my last load of laundry in the dryer...only to discover blue ink all over everything! Apparently Sarah found a broken ink pen and put it in her pocket. So, I check the Internet...hairspray I find gets out ink...and sure enough it did work to get out the ink in our really important clothes...I was amazed. And today we got rid of the last of our moving boxes...I put them on craigslist.com and 3 hours later they are picked up and gone! Earlier this week I searched for games and crafts for the girl's fall party. The Internet has brought such convenience to my life. I know it's kinda silly, but today I have thought about it often and how thankful I am for the access I have to the Internet. :)

VICTORY!! Today we had a garage sale and tonight we actually pulled BOTH of our vehicles AND our boat into our garage! :) That is a great feeling! :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Loved watching Mike on the wonderful internet!!! :) Jon said, "He hasn't changed one bit!" People say the same thing about Jon...it's hard being married to perpetually young looking men!