A few “Milestones” of 2014…
- We celebrated our 20th Anniversary in Bar Harbor, Maine. How is this possible?! #yearsflyingby
- Longest road trip ever! (3800 miles in 17 days – DC, Philly, Boston, Maine & Hershey!)
- Became a two dog family, Duke became Daisy’s little bro in August. He’s a great personal trainer for Daisy!
- Morgan turned 13. 8th grade. She ran cross country this fall and is currently doing color guard. She plays clarinet. She makes straight A’s and is taking advanced science and math classes. She was inducted as a member of National Jr. Honor Society.
- Sarah started Middle School and she too gets straight A’s. She’s 11 and in 6th grade. She’s been learning to play the flute. She LOVES reading, currently working on the Harry Potter series.
- Girls still love swim team during the summer months.
- Cathy has enjoyed continued success in her etsy shop: www.CelebratingTheMoment.etsy.com -- she also published an ebook this past Spring called A to Z Summer Fun on amazon.com.
- We all volunteer Sundays at church, and once a month, Cathy and the girls do a craft night at a crisis maternity home with the moms. We’ve also supported Casa Adalia in Ecuador, a safe home for girls rescued from slavery.
We don’t know what 2015 will bring, but we are thankful we don’t journey this lifetime alone. We wish you much joy and happiness in the coming year!