Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quiet Morning Thoughts

The girls and Mike are attending "Pancakes with Pop" this morning at their school. I love that Mike enjoys doing stuff like this with the girls! He is such a great dad! He makes the moment fun and the girls always enjoy their time spent with him. This makes my heart smile too.

So I am enjoying some quiet time. Been listening to my ipod, reading my bible, finishing my bible study, searching for unimportant stuff on the computer, and now writing. I love to write. I wish I had more time to write. Sometimes I think I was born to write. I could easily write every day. In school, I loved essay questions. I enjoy writing thank you notes. I enjoy journaling. and I love blogging.

Well, the garage door just opened, looks like they are home. Time for laughter and chatter to fill this house.

No comments: