Friday, May 22, 2009

Summertime!








Here are a few pics celebrating the girl's friendships during their last week as a Kindergartner and 2nd Grader. Really, someone please tell me how they grew so big already! This week was a fun week with Beach Day and Park Day for Sarah. Lucky me, I got to attend both since I work there! She also walked to E1 where she'll attend 1st grade next year. For Morgan she had Friendship Day and Park Day. She also got to walk to E's Inn for soda and ice cream and I took off a 1/2 day to go with her! Lucky me! What joy it is for me to see the friendships they've developed this past year. And I was so worried about it a year ago with moving!
And I also must add that I am SO looking forward to being home with the girls this summer. I've really missed being a stay-at-home mom this past year. We have 3 vacations planned and in-between I hope to just have some lazy, giggly, water-filled days enjoying this season of motherhood! Welcome summertime! I think I'll make a pitcher of lemonade today.

No comments: