Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Furniture Shopping

We've been looking for new couches. We went to the JC Penney's homestore and the girls found this "farting chair". Seriously, every time you sit on it, it sounds like you are sitting on whoopee cushion. It's quite hilarious. But now every store we go in they are excitedly (and loudly) looking for another "farting chair". We had to go back to JC Penney's and the girls ran to the chair "the farting chair!" they yelled as they plopped down on it...as 3 sales associates began laughing hysterically. It was a hilarious, embarrassing moment. So I did what any good mom would do, I told Mike I was going to look at curtains and I walked away! (poor Mike!) So then as I'm looking around the curtains a sales lady asks, "So are you the one who has the girls with the chair?" "Yes, yes, I am!". It has been the funniest thing all week! Words don't really capture it, but oh, for the memories! :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hilarious! Kids have no inhibitions!