Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

So every year during the month of November, I have slips of paper and a cornucopia sitting on our table. Each night we gather for dinner, we write 1 thing we are thankful for. I've saved them for the past 4 years. Think I might make a table runner out of them one day. So here's a sample of this year's "I'm thankfuls".

Morgan: * My friends * My family * School to learn * Daisy * My sister * Soda

Sarah: * Pancakes * My Family * Tests * Drinks * Friends * Home * USA * Girl Scouts * Sisters

Mike: * Warm Fall Days * Indoor plumbing * Cathy, Morgan, Sarah * Food * Real Maple Syrup * Smiles * Dinner

Me: * Date night in 3 nights! * Northpoint Church & ImpACT! * My eyes that let me see the smiles and beauty all around me * Weekends spent with family - just being together and enjoying life! * Mike's arms that I can fall into at the end of a long day. * The little things my girls get excited about.

No comments: